Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2.1.2011

Here I sit, watching a blizzard take shape outside my window while Luna snuggles and tries to prevent me from typing any more. Life is weird-that's the best way I could fill in the blanks lately to try and cover what's been happening. Emma's thyroid is causing her further problems and she may have to undergo a procedure to have it destroyed. (I'm sure that's not a wholly accurate description of what is done to it but it's the closest one I can get from my sister.) I'm working on finding a new therapist since the one I've seen twice is just not a good fit. But, she did present me with an idea that has been helpful lately. More on that another day. Actually, I think that's it for now. Someone cute is sleeping on my couch and I think I'll go snuggle for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment