Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 88 (I think?)

It's just been difficult to find much to string together over the last few weeks. I keep starting and stopping writing. Not just on here but with a couple poems that have floated through my head as well as that story that seems to be stalled simply because I'm not finding the right kind of energy to write lately. I think part of it is that I've gone through several intensely stress-filled weeks and have just been trying to figure out whether I'm in a comfortable place again or not. You know, being able to breathe deeply and completely relax because you know you've at least entered a cease fire. I'm still bracing myself for something else to go wrong, waiting for the next hit. Sucks but that's where I've been for awhile. I've been escaping into lots of fun activities from day to day with friends but creativity is still just beyond me. I also keep saying I'm getting back to my knitting groups but find it so much easier and sort of peaceful to just tune out to the tv or radio. Hopefully that will change soon and I'll get back to all the things I'm neglecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment