Wednesday, March 16, 2011

3.16.2011

Last night was awesome wrapped up in giggling and goofiness. It was followed by a super-anxiety inducing dream. *Big sigh* I really needed that, right? I'm working hard again, thinking of things that need attention and areas that need growth. Work still sucks but I have scored a three day week and have a much needed visit with Stina to look forward to. But, because I'm feeling off and trying to refocus on expending more energy on what I need rather than trying to fix others' issues, here's a brief list. Anyone want to help me find some of this stuff?

I need more that feeds my soul
Laughter
Glee (in all the current usages it exists in)
Time
Words that flow like the water at Zoe
Less thorn studded walls
Hugs
Creative outlets
Playfulness
A good long hike/a picnic
Silliness
Love (the unconditional kind would be nice)

All of the above without agenda or "shoulds" attached to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment