Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 37

I have completely lost the idea I started the year with-making Saturdays 'no' days. It's not a bad thing-I've had lots of fun lately, skipping out on that goal. But, I do think I need to implement that plan again. Maybe Sundays would be better for that since I know book club always meets on Saturdays... Anyway, today was book club day and it was so great to catch up with everyone. We all ended up in a debate with a male nursing student trying to study at the next table over health care in this country. He was far too cute to be so conservative and I left very disappointed, lol. Ah, well, my horoscope for today was accurate for once. "A more intellectual connection with that new cutie may not be possible. Move on." I can only hope for better (yet equally accurate) predictions in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment