Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 101

It is definitely, finally, spring. It is absolutely beautiful out and I miss having somewhere to plant flowers again. Back when I lived somewhere with a yard (or a balcony like I had at my last apartment) this would be the time I'd be putting out daylilies and trying to coax some tomatoes to grow. Never actually had any success with tomatoes but I did manage to get some flowers to survive. These days I'm making myself content with my rosemary plant. Maybe when the Farmer's market starts up again, I'll find something I can grow indoors and keep the cats out of.

Aside from that tangential thought, I've been trying to throw my resume at all possible jobs and have an interview next Thursday for an admin. position with a nonprofit agency. It means I have to get interview clothes again since almost nothing fits these days.

That's it for now, more later, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment