Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 116

I'm on the beginning of a sock knitting phase again, I fear. Picked up some great yarn at Knitorious in variegated green shade named (wait for it): Pagan. Love it. Can't wait to use it.

Went hiking out at Castlewood State Park this morning. It was fabulous right up to the last part of the trail which went right down to the banks of the Missouri River. Actually, the trail didn't but it was so close, I couldn't resist leaving the trail and going down to the water for a few minutes. And, even that part (the part where I fell in the mud trying to get back up to the trail) was great. It's just a bit too cold and windy right now for my liking. It'd be nice to go back out there when it's nicer.

Also stopped by the Earth Day festivities at Forest Park for a bit before the rain picked back up. More mud. So, now I'm home and re-re-watching When Harry Met Sally and contemplating whether to use the $5 gift card to Ted Drewes I got for Administrative Assistant's day or eat some of the leftover cookies from yesterday's vegetarian potluck. Trying to choose a potential date for the next one so, I'm open for suggestions there.

That's it for now. More another day, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment