Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day 97

Must find a new job. It's not the soul-draining experience some of my other jobs have been but it's getting there. I did get a call from HR today about one of the positions on campus I applied for. They said I've got the background for it but wanted to check if I was okay with a lateral move. "HELL YES," I said. (Okay, not really but the thought was there.) I just want to be able to go to PSG in June, that's my immediate, short-term goal. I'd rather stay put until afterward if necessary but, to reiterate: must find a new job.

Oh, and, I visited with the Tuesday knitting group at Cafe Ventana for a bit tonight, after having dinner with Chi. Didn't stay long since I needed to get some clothes washed for the remainder of the week. Trying to set up a summer schedule with Kateri for the Farmer's markets. If I can manage it, that money is just going for savings. I should (fingers crossed) be able to get the money together for an Ireland trip in December by working around every other Saturday.


That's it for today-I'm trying to get back to writing every day but, having fallen off the wagon makes picking the habit back up challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment