Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 10

Nope, no poem today. I'm still not happy with the two I'm working on. Today's been really blah except for knitting with the girls at Bread Co and having dinner with Jamie afterward. (Jamie-you're awesome and I'm sending you and your family lots of good thoughts!) I restarted a shawl I was working on until tragedy struck it a few months ago. It actually looks better this time around and I'm counting the stitches carefully this time. Reading the sequel to The Nanny Diaries-it's not nearly as good as the first one, imo. Still have to get my headlight fixed and I only did about 2/3 of the cleaning I needed to do today. Maybe I'll accept the dispensation I was offered earlier to get out of it. I should get a lower rate since I did most of it, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment